Monday, April 02, 2012

Nascar SpeedPark




We had a blast at Nascar SpeedPark with unlimited go kart rides, miniature golf, and lots of carnival style rides. Cinderella rode her first go kart car all by HERSELF! She was very proud about that! She also wanted to drive Mr. C around the bigger karts which she wasn't tall enough so Matt and I had to drive. Cinderella and I rode the Starship ride which is like the Electric Rainbow but indoors. It made her really disoriented and I really didn't think she should ride it but she was being independent again! Mr. C enjoyed the go karts and Scrambler. The little roller coaster scared him as well as the Tilt a Whirl and Mini Drop Zone. I am starting to rethink the Kings Island pass.... I have a few more weeks to decide before I have to purchase them. Hmmm!

No comments: