Sunday, April 22, 2012

Germs go away!

I haven't blogged in awhile due to being busy and of course being sick. I came down with sinus/allergy junk Thursday and was basically miserable until today. Cinderella also had the same thing and Matt had just a minor case with basically a sore throat and a mild cough. Mr. C came down with it yesterday and he is still fairly miserable. He and I stayed home from church so that he can get more rest and will hopefully go back to school tomorrow.

Although I can't stand to see my kids sick, I have cherished these days where they have snuggled with me. Mr. C's snuggles just make this sinus junk disappear!!

Last Week:

Mr. C had a field trip to Sharon Woods on Friday. That was quite the day because I had to take them to the dentist EARLY in the morning so that he could make it to school on time for his field trip.

This week:

Cinderella has a field trip with all the first graders to the zoo on Thursday. She is looking forward to going to the zoo again. I am excited about getting my last IV of venefor on Friday. We're all looking forward to May arriving and boy will it be busy with baseball, showers, wedding prep and last day of school (for the kiddos).

No comments: