Thursday, January 26, 2012

This and That

There's nothing new and exciting to report on the kid front. The kids are going to school and have been incredibly healthy. (Hope I don't jinx that by writing this!) Mr. C has missed 2 days of school this year due to dental surgery and Cinderella has missed just 1 day due to dental surgery. I am thinking they have come a LONG way from their baby days when ear infections were so rampant for them and let's not forget Cinderella getting the rotovirus. Mr. C used to get the stomach virus alot and remember right before Disney when he contracted strep?!! Needless to say, we are so incredibly thankful about well children!!

My eye surgery is scheduled for Feb. 3rd and I appreciate prayer. I have never had anything like this before and am a little anxious about this surgery, especially having the lay still for 48 hours and holding an ice pack on my eye for so long!! However, I know it will be worth it in the long run and am excited about contacts!! Yay!!

No comments: