Saturday, January 07, 2012

Great Day!

Today was a great distraction from reality. My niece wanted two of her bridesmaids to check out the dress she had picked out for us for her wedding. Looking on the website, I was saying I would NEVER wear that dress...not at my age or body shape!! Well, it wasn't that bad. It would definitely not be a dress that I would pick out for myself, but I will wear it to please my beloved niece. HOWEVER, I definitely have to work on certain areas especially my arms. Sorry, but no pictures of me in that dress until I loose the necessary weight and it gets ordered. (I tried on the same style but one size to big and definitely NOT gonna post that one!!)

Afterwards, we went looking for flower girl dresses with the three little girls who are in the wedding, one of them being my daughter Cinderella. The girls looked adorable! I had tears in my eyes when I saw all three of them in white!! They are going to be absolutely little princesses in their dresses! Their dresses will be ready in 2 weeks and they are going to be DARLING!! Gotta love little girls in white dresses with flowers in their hair!! We also found adorable Easter attire for the kiddos on the clearance rack for next to nothing!! I won't have to stress about finding an Easter dress or suit this year....already purchased! Wooohoo!! A special thank you to someone who blessed us by getting it for them today!!

Today was definitely a great day!!

No comments: