Friday, January 27, 2012

8 years ago today....


8 years ago today, my life changed drastically. I got the the phone call on my cell at school on my break. That evening, we drove on a snowy, cold day to pick up the tiniest little baby I had ever seen!! That tiny bundle of blue took my heart the moment I saw him. I'll never forget that night and all the sadness and joy it portrayed.

I am so very thankful to have this precious, special little boy in my life. Words cannot fully express what he means to me. He brought such a soothing balm on my heart and I didn't think I could ever love such a tiny little thing so very much.

The first couple of days were so challenging with learning the ropes of parenthood, but I would never change a thing!

Happy Gotcha Day Mr. C! We love you more than words could ever say!!

No comments: