Monday, January 02, 2012

Getting Back to Normal


Today, the kids went back to school on a freezing and quite snowy day! Today was the first time the snow actually stuck on roads and grass. Honestly, school should have been delayed an hour or two. However, I enjoyed my last day off with silence and taking care of laundry and school work.

It was quite a rude awakening for everyone when that 7am alarm hit. I normally get up much earlier, but since I had to get the kids ready for school, I got up the same time the kids did. Matt had the day off as well and we enjoyed a quiet day! We had lunch at Panera totally free thanks to gift cards.

When the kids arrived back, they were exhausted and missed their new toys. Here's a pick of Cinderella getting her DS fix....yes, the child had withdrawls at school!!

No comments: