Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gotta love deals!!

Yesterday, Matt and I had a day to ourselves (very, very RARE) and so we had to pick up Mr. C's cake and then decided to do some birthday shopping. I had heard that Target's clearance sale was on so we went there first. SCORE! We found Rock Star Mickey that was originally $56 before Christmas with 70% off....we got it for $14! We also found the Paper Jams drum set originally for $20 for $5! It's awesome to get such good deals which allows us to buy more presents.

Today was a more challenging day for me with pain, but I would not let it deter our plans to go to ToysRUs to finish the birthday shopping. The Nintendo DS games were on sale (didn't know about it) and with his $3 that was sent to him by ToysRUs birthday club, his game was only $7 total! We scored again when I went to Big Lots and they had DS games buy one, get one for 50%! Everything we bought for him was on sale! Love it!

So, now, all we have to do is celebrate our special 8 year old's birthday tomorrow!! Here's hoping I have the extra energy and pain-free day I need to get through it! It's going to be such a fun day!

No comments: