Friday, July 29, 2011

2 more weeks!

I have two more weeks of freedom before I have to start getting ready for school again. I have already visited my classroom and started the de-cluttering/organizing/throwing stuff away process. It amazes me how fast the summer really goes. However, this summer seems to feel longer. It could be due to the fact we are starting a few days later than usual. My kids cannot wait to go back! This summer heat has prevented them from playing outside and they are ready to learn!

I have a few more house projects I want to complete at home so hopefully I will stay productive and get the tasks finished before our lives become crazy again!

2 comments:

4Me2Know said...

My kids were accepted into Indiana Connections Academy for the coming year. Quite a change for us, but I'm hopeful that it will be a positive one. Prayerfully...
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

I have heard good things about the Ohio version of Connections Academy. I'll be praying that it is a great experience for your kiddos!