Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

My niece Brittany and I decided to do something different for Halloween costumes this year. Normally I buy the kiddos' costumes and it is expensive. This year, we are making their costumes. I really like dressing them as pairs. It's adorable and I know I won't be able to do that much longer. So this year's theme is..... GREASE! Cody will be John Travolta and Carleigh will be Olivia Newton-John! Carleigh can play the role easily with her blonde hair and we are going to spray Cody's hair black/brown. Today I scored at Goodwill and found the perfect black leather jacket for Cody's costume for $5. I have some of his costume already so his look will cost me less than $10 this year! Brittany is going to make Carleigh's poodle skirt, she already has the perfect sweater and now I am on the hunt for a button down blouse and scarf for her. I can't wait to see how it will all go off.

October is going to be a full month for us with lots of corn mazes, festivals, and retreats. I just LOVE fall! It's my favorite season!

I am thinking of getting contacts again....what do you think? This was taken after my niece straightened my hair today.

No comments: