Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love Fall!


Fall is finally here! Yay! This is my favorite season! I love going to farms to get a pumpkin, take a ride on the wagon and explore corn mazes. Although October is busy, I have planned some really fun activities for the kids including our annual trip to Niederman's farm, Tom's corn maze, pumpkin carving, trick or treating, costume making, baking some yummy cakes, eating plenty of honeycrisp apples, jumping in huge piles of leaves and wearing sweatshirts/jackets. (Can you tell that summer was WAY too long and hot for me this year??)

This weekend, I am planning a "me" day with my sister and niece. We are going to Canal Days at Metamora, Indiana where there will be TONS of crafters, vendors, old-fashioned shops, food, and lots of shopping! I have been looking forward to this day for quite awhile. Last year, I found a great bag/purse and a few other "must haves." I am hoping to find alot of cute stuff for my bedroom that I am re-decorating as well as a few things for the kiddos. I heartily agree that moms need a break and time to renew and refresh. This is my birthday present to myself....Ahhhh! Is it Saturday yet???!!

No comments: