Thursday, January 07, 2010

There's no day like a SNOW DAY!

At promptly 6:08am, I was awoken from my slumber to find out that the kids' school was closed which really didn't affect them anyway since they were already on a 2 hr delay. When it is a 2 hr delay, morning K and preschool kids do not have school. Then about 25 minutes later, my phone and cell phone chimed at the same time saying that we were closed. So I went back to sleep and slept on and off until almost 8.

Carleigh cannot WAIT to go outside and wants to go NOW! I have tried to explain to her that we need to wait until we get more snow. Last night, when getting out of the van, she ran to play in the little bit of snow left over from Tuesday. Her big goal for today is to make a snow angel. She is so excited! In fact, she has had her coat on for awhile now. I am excited about having my first snow day. We are supposed to get 1-2 more inches tonight so we may have a 4 day weekend. That would be AWESOME!

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

No comments: