Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Cody!




It's almost unimaginable to think that my sweet boy turned 6 years old today. It's scary how fast the years are flying by. I know I say this every year, but it seems like yesterday when I brought home a 5lb 2oz premie. He is an amazing little boy and I am so blessed to be his Mommy. I love his absolute innocence and how complete loving he is. After his party, he came up and hugged and kissed me and then said "Thank you Mommy!" Awww...that melts a mommy heart!

Earlier in the day as I was getting ready for his party, he saw the presents wrapped on the kitchen table. He said with a strong emotion: "I....want....big.....presents!" It was too cute!

Cody's birthday theme was "SpongeBob." He loves watching that cartoon so we found it fitting to have it as his theme this year. The party went well and Cody loves all the gifts and money he received. (I'll post more pics tomorrow!)

1 comment:

4Me2Know said...

Where did you get the cake? It's adorable. I made a Spongebob cake for Reece's bday in November. He only weighed 5 lbs 8oz when he was born, and (eek) that was full term. I saw several red flags immediately (in the report; before we even laid eyes on him) and sure enough his special needs became obvious in time. The thing is, he is exactly that to us. Special, sooo very special. We love him beyond measure and I know you love your little man the same way.

I cracked up at Carleigh's CD antics too. Oh my, girls know how to really challenge us, don't they? :D
Blessings,
Toni