Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Busy Month Ahead

January will be a very busy month for our family for numerous reasons some of them include: 2 doctor appts for Cody, 1 eye surgery for Cody, 1 follow-up eye appt for Cody, Cody's birthday and birthday party, Carleigh has a doctor appointment, I have a meeting for Carleigh's IEP/Kindergarten Transition, and a few more things in the process. It just tires me out thinking about it!

Needless to say that if I do not blog as much, it is due to the above reasons plus a few that I will not mention on my blog.

Cody and Carleigh are excited about going back to school, but sadly, I do not share in their enthusiasm! It has been such a nice, relaxing break and although I love what I do, I do not always love certain aspects (or should I say people) of the job!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yes, our Jan is CRAZY too (especially the first half.) And lots of appointments is a stressor for me (more like causes anxiety.) Hope your month goes smoothly, all things considered.
blessings,
~toni~