Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Make me laugh

Yesterday, Cody was laying down on the floor with a pillow. I felt the need to give him a hug and a kiss because he was looking so cute. Well, he told me "Watching tv!!" Basically, he told me to get away because he was watching tv. *LOL* I guess the cartoon was more important than mommy! He is really starting go vocalize his needs and wants.

Carleigh was looking like she was up to no good, so I followed her into Cody's bedroom. She had her back to me and touching something. When I called her named, she quickly threw the object into Cody's nightstand drawer, closed it and turned around. I asked her "What are you doing? Then she blocked the nightstand with her body and said "Nothing." *sigh* Of course I had to go and investigate and found that she had taken some dvd's out of their cases and decided to hide them in Cody's drawer. She was showing "older child" behavior. It was really cute the way that she did it and it reminded me of what a teen would do. Boy am I going to have my hands full when she does turn into a teen!

No comments: