Monday, November 02, 2009

Upcoming Garage Sale and Painting Projects

My sister, some other families, and I are having a huge Warehouse/Garage Sale this Saturday. So I have been scouring my house for things that I do not use and need to get rid of. It is so easy to keep and collect stuff. I do not like clutter, therefore, I purge at least once a year. (And no, I do not mean the contents of my stomach!)

This year, I am selling some bigger items like my old computer desk, crib, Carleigh's play kitchen, TONS of toys, more clothes that I found, and lots of household items. I still have 5 or 6 boxes of stuff that did not sell in June's yard sale. I am hoping it all sells!

We are also getting ready to paint several rooms in our house. Cody's room will be painted blue, Carleigh's room will be painted lavendar, and I am thinking of painting our family room light green or light tan. I am still up in the air about the kitchen. We plan on painting one or two rooms a month. (We do not want to overwhelm ourselves or the budget!) It could be very interesting due to curious little hands!

No comments: