Sunday, November 15, 2009

MIA

The power cord to my laptop has frayed therefore, my battery is extremely low on my computer. I will be missing in action for the next few days until my new adaptor arrives. This has to be the most frustrating thing EVER because I have gone through THREE power cords. What is up with that? Hopefully #4 will be the charm! Once I am up and running again, I have some cute leaves photos that I will post. (Of course playing in the leaves stirred up Carleigh's allergies and now we have a coughing and runny nose little girl. *sigh*)

Since I have had very limited access to a computer, I have gotten alot accomplished in my house this weekend! Yay! We had our friends Shannon and Niki over for the Bengals game and the kids had a blast playing with them. This post is being created from my mom's house as I needed to use her computer for Matt and I was feeling the need to post something.

Will write again soon!

No comments: