Saturday, November 07, 2009

Garage Sale Update

We had a great turnout for our indoor garage/warehouse sale! Most importantly, I got rid of the twin bed frame and computer desk that I did not have room for. Yay! I sold some kid clothing and odds and ends. We plan on having it again next Saturday. We are all just so tired from all the prep work and set up. It's nice to just leave the stuff there and not have to set up again next week. Whew! Now I can work on some projects in the house and get caught up with all my grading.

My life has been so busy that I haven't had time to do anything! I plan on posting Cody and Carleigh's school pics. They turned out so well! Cody looks TOO old and I am starting to realize that the kids are growing up and I do not have any babies anymore. *sigh*

2 comments:

Toni said...

I hear you on kids growing up. It's HARD to know they're growing farther away from infancy all the time. They'll always be our "babies" but it's still bittersweet.
blessings,
~Toni~

Toni said...

Oh, and glad you sold some things at the sale. Out with the old, in with the new. It never ceases.
Blessings,
~Toni~