Monday, March 19, 2007

Counting down 'til Spring Break!

Okay, I have 8 more school days until Spring Break. Can ya tell I am excited? Matt and I are taking our toddlers to COSI (Center of Science and Industry) in Columbus over Spring Break. Actually, we are going on my first weekend off. My mom and dad are thinking about going too so, we thought about finding a hotel and staying there overnight on Saturday, March 31st. My task now is to look for a nice place with an indoor pool so Cody and Carleigh can swim. They LOVE swimming! We took them to COSI February of last year, but neither was walking well enough to enjoy it. I have no doubt that they will have a blast in the Kidspace this year! I also really want to enjoy the exhibits more thoroughly. It will be a fun weekend trip.

I am also looking forward to the lazy days of summer. We are planning on going to the ocean and this will be Cody and Carleigh's first time to a beach and an ocean. We are also planning on going to the Indianapolis Children's Museum sometime in the summer. Now that they are walking and exploring everything, we are planning to do alot of fun things with them. I have been waiting for this special age for awhile. We have exciting plans for the backyard: Cody's Kangaroo Climber will be transplanted there, Carleigh will have a playhouse, we will be getting a different sandbox and will be getting a swingset. I can already vision the giggling and smiles as Cody chases Carleigh in the backyard.....nothing is more precious than to hear my children laughing and playing with each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did I stay in Columbus for the homeschool convention? It was directly next door to the airport and there was an indoor pool, continental breakfast and a tiny indoor play area as well.

Yep, Holiday Inn hotel and suites, that's it.
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/CMHSR/amenities

Blessings,
~Toni~