Thursday, March 15, 2007

Carleigh's Gotcha Day!

Two years ago today, we brought home a precious little baby girl! I received the call in my classroom the morning before. The social worker said that she had been born on Sunday and could we pick her up that day. Of course! Well, the hospital decided to keep her another day due to feeding issues, so that evening my sister, mom and I went shopping for baby girls clothes and other necessities!! Cody, my mom and I went to the hospital to pick her up. I remember seeing her in the hospital nursery and instantly falling in love with that tiny little baby. Now, that little 6 lb., 0 oz. baby is a full blown toddler!! She is talking up a storm and loves life and exploring everything around her. Oh, did I say that she is sassy and spunky? We are so blessed to have Carleigh Elizabeth in our hearts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Carleigh. You're growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. And your mommy and daddy love you beyond description. I still remember how excited your mom was to share news about you.
Love from another mom who treasures Gotcha Days!
~Toni~