Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another sick one...

Yep, you guessed it! Carleigh is sick now! I just knew that she was going to get it since she always has to put Cody's sippies in her mouth! She started with a high fever last night and has been battling it all day. She did eat a little bit better today. We are hoping she gets over it quick as her birthday party is Saturday. Boy, I can't wait for the summer and get a chance to air out this house. It would be nice to get all the germs out! The stomach bug and the same illness that my two got is going around my classroom and school. It would be nice to close the school down for a few days to get rid of what is going around our school. I haven't have my whole class since our snowy period a couple of weeks ago!

Over Spring Break, I plan on giving the whole house a thorough cleaning and I am going to do a "clean sweep" where I toss and give away some things that I nor the kids use anymore.

No comments: