Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting Ready

We are happily getting ready for Cody's adoption finalization day and Adoption Bash! We bought Cody a brand new black suit with a tan shirt and tan/black striped tie. He is going to be so handsome on Thursday! Carleigh will be wearing a really cute deep purple velvet dress. I bought a new black skirt and red/black striped sweater to wear. We have yet found the right shirt for Matt. Cody will also need a haircut the morning of his adoption day. I am mailing out party invitations tomorrow for the Adoption Bash. The party will be Feb. 18th at 1:30 pm. I still seem to be in shock that we will be finalizing his adoption on Thursday! I guess after waiting for 3 years, it seemed like it wasn't ever going to happen! Cody's preschool teacher told me that he has had a great 3 weeks of preschool. His bus drivers just love him!! I am so proud of my little guy! Carleigh has learned new words including: shoe, down, belly, and mammaw.

The funniest thing happened yesterday. I was on the phone with my sister when my mom beeped into the line, I switch over and say "hello" and Carleigh says "Pappaw??" It was so cute! She and Cody are crazy about Pappaw Hibbard! When the phone rings, she will yell out..."Helloooooo!" And when I tell her that Papaw is coming over, she goes over to the door and tries to open it! She is such a funny little girl!

No comments: