Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Snow Day!



Yesterday was quite eventful here. I teach at a private, Christian school that has lots of students bussed from many school districts. Since schools were dismissing early due to the snow storm, it was a zoo at our school with children leaving every 5 minutes or so! My co-worker took me home yesterday and what normally took 12 minutes took 1 hour and 20 minutes! It was a slow ride home! Late evening, I got the call that our school was closed and was overjoyed! Today, Carleigh and I bundled up and she got to play in snow for the first time. She didn't know what to do with it but enjoyed getting out of the house! I think we all have cabin fever here! Cody has a cold and I didn't want it to get worse because of tomorrow's big day, so he stayed inside.

No comments: