Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cody's Adoption Bash!



We had a wonderful time with our friends and family at Cody's Adoption Bash! The food and fellowship was great! It was just a special time to celebrate the adoption of our precious son. With a little work, the slideshow went well and tears were in my eyes as I watched my son's 3 years of life flash onto the big screen. I heard ewws and ahhhs and laughter as various pictures flashed onto the screen. But most importantly, I thank the Lord for his gift to us...Cody Matthew Schmidt. Many people tell me how Cody is blessed to be in our home, but really it is the other way...I am soooo blessed to have this little boy in MY life. He is my blessing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Schmidt Family!
I am sooooooo happy for you.

What a precious gift you are to Cody and he to you! A family designed by God!

Anonymous said...

Praising God with your family! This is such a wonderful, long awaited event. It has not always been easy, but you have always loved Cody through it and now he is outwardly your son as he has been in your heart "forever."
CONGRATS, Schmidt family. I am thrilled beyond words for you and you know I understand the significance of this moment.
Blessings,
~Toni~