Tuesday, May 08, 2012

What a weekend!

Friday evening, we went shopping and Miss Cinderella got to spend the night with her cousins for the first time. She loved it and of course loved to SHARE some funny comments with them.

Saturday morning, I was up and at them too early to finish shopping for the bridal shower. Then it was off to my friend's baby shower. Afterwards, we went to KI with the cousins and had a fun time.

Sunday morning dawned too soon and I helped my sister get Britt's bridal shower decorated and ready. Then we had to clean up afterwards. We just didn't make it to the birthday party due cleaning up. I was exhausted to say the least!!

The kids did remarkably well during their first game! Mr. C chased after 3 balls and Cinderella handled 2. They hit really well as well. Their game was cancelled tonight due to the field being a mess (kind of happy about this) and so they play again Friday night.

Here are a few pics of the weekend!

No comments: