Thursday, May 31, 2012

One of those moments...

 We went to Kings Island tonight with my sister, niece, and niece's fiance. It was the first time I went with my sister and niece in YEARS! (Okay, I think the last time we went with them, Matt and I were dating or newly married so we are talking over 14 years ago.)

Jeremy (Britt's fiance) was the most popular person tonight and both kids wanted to hold his hand and ride the rides with him. Well, Miss Cinderella wanted to ride home in my sister's car and sit in the backseat with Jeremy. Cinderella states she isn't feeling well. Jeremy asks "Is she going to puke?" The moment after he said that she pukes in the car. At the time, it wasn't funny, but when we put her in our van, we all started to laugh. We're not sure why she is puking, but something is going on with her stomach so we will be taking her to the doctor to see if we are facing acid reflux or something else.

Tonight will definitely one of those moments that we won't ever forget....

No comments: