Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines, valentines, lots of valentines


Back in the "good" ole days, I would help the kids with their valentines and it would take like 5 minutes. Well, those days are over! Cinderella has 25 students in her class and Mr. C has 27 students. I must say that Cinderella handled it like a champ and wrote her name (very well I might add) on all 25 Valentines. Then, we get a note saying that the kids are exchanging valentines with all the students in their primary special ed. class. Granted it was only 8 more kids, but geesh, we ran out of valentines and had to buy more!! Cinderella happily put her name on the next batch.

I on the other hand had to help Mr. C. His fine motor skills are very lacking which meant I had to write ALL 35 valentines for him. Then I wrote out the valentines for the students in my class. Needless to say, I had a sore hand afterwards!!

Gotta love cute valentines though......Cinderella has Smurf valentines this year and Cody chose his all-time favorite......SpongeBob. (In case you are wondering, I had Christian valentines for my students.)

No comments: