Monday, February 20, 2012

It kills me

Tonight, Mr. C started laying around. When he does this on his own, Matt and I just *KNOW* something is wrong. Upon asking him if he was sick, he started to cry. This breaks my heart to know that my son is hurting and cannot verbalize what is wrong. I cannot imagine not being able to tell someone what is wrong. It has to be soooo frustrating for him.

So, Matt got to pointing and asking him questions and he finally pointed to something, so we finally figured out (hopefully) the missing piece of the puzzle. We gave him some Miralax and is hoping nature will take over. Poor thing!!! It's times like these that I wish I had a medical background. I am just so glad that we know what generally ails him and can use our intuition to figure him out!

No comments: