Sunday, February 05, 2012

Update on Me

My surgery went well. I had a rough Friday with pain, ice packs taped to my face, and being uncomfortable. Yesterday with a little better, but boredom set in with the lack of vision. Today, I am trying to get my eye open so I can go back to work tomorrow. I have some redness, brusing and swelling and I am hoping that goes away so I don't scare my students tomorrow. Anyone have an eye patch? LOL!

I have learned through all of this to depend totally on the Lord. His strength is amazing! There were several things that worked out with only divine intervention and I know it is only through His work that this surgery happened.

So now I am recovering, praying that healing comes fast, and looking forward to becoming healthy again. Thanks for your prayers!!

No comments: