Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yes to the Dress


Today was quite a special day for my niece, her mom, and all the important women in my niece's life. We visited bridal salons and we found the most beautiful and breathtaking dress for her wedding in May. What's amazing is that ALL six of us knew IMMEDIATELY that it was the ONE! It was the second dress she tried on and after trying on lots more, we all came back to the second one. There's also something neat about it because the second dress I tried on was the wedding dress I chose for my wedding. (Just a cool tidbit!)

When she put the veil on, everyone was getting a little teary and we have already decided that we need multiple boxes of tissues during the ceremony!!

These next 4 months will fly by with wedding preparations and I am so excited to be in the thick of things with helping her with wedding favors, helping with the shower, and of course getting a bridesmaid gown and flower girl dress will be fun also!!

It just seems like yesterday that she was born and I got to see her less than an hour old and now she is 22 ! Time flies so fast!!

No comments: