Sunday, December 04, 2011

Deck The Halls

Today, my sister and I made glass ornaments. It was a lot of fun! We bought the large glass balls and then put fake snow or different colored glass beads inside. Then, we wrote different greetings on the outside and finished it off with beautiful ribbon. It definitely got me in the Christmas mood and of course while making them the song "Deck the Halls" got in my head. Fun Fun Fun!

It was an interesting weekend for sure with a trip to Niederman Farm with the children's ministry at our church, shopping, hearing that my niece is ENGAGED to her almost 6 year long boyfriend, listening to my kiddos practice for their church Christmas program, helped Carleigh with her lines for "The Grinch" play for school.

We're looking forward to next 3 weeks filled with parties, get-togethers, Christmas programs/plays and of course gift-giving!!

I will post a pic of the ornaments as soon as I can!!

No comments: