Friday, December 30, 2011

Preparing for Changes


2012 is marking the beginning of a lot of changes for my family. One of the biggest changes is our diet. Over the past few months, we have fallen into bad habits again. Well, starting January 1st, we are totally changing all of that.

We are going to eat more fresh veggies, fruit, whole-grains, and less of processed or fast food. The days of fast food are over and we just have to get rid of the fast and destructive habits. My health has gone downhill which is linked to what I eat. I HAVE to get myself back to a healthy diet or have to face some real serious issues looming in the future! I am getting back into my Jillian Michaels dvds and bought her latest extreme workouts. Mr. C has already started to workout with me (although he cannot afford to LOSE weight!) and Cinderella will get on the wagon with us.

2011 has been probably one of the worst years of my life for multiple reasons, and I am positive that 2012 will be brighter and better!!

No comments: