Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Our Thanksgiving started on Wednesday when we had dinner with Matt's family. Thursday came quickly with dinner with my family. Then, my sister and I started our marathon of shopping!

The sales started at 10pm. I have never been one to buy electronics but when a Wii goes on sale for $99 and Christmas is coming....hmmmm! It's a no brainer for sure! I finished my shopping for Cody at 3:30am this morning. I have to buy Carleigh one more gift and she is finished! It's nice to have done a HUGE amount of shopping in one day!

Black Friday is such a sporting event and every time we try to outsmart other shoppers, they surprise us by figuring out our game plan. All in all, we got everything we wanted despite waiting in lines for items such as games, tvs, and yes towels (fight happened last year at the store we were at).

We have had a great holiday and will enjoy the next two days together.

No comments: