Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Shopping??

How many of you shopped today? I usually take advantage of the day, but I was extremely busy in my classroom today (new student, student teacher observation, first day back, etc.) plus another phone call from the school nurse. Honestly, there is nothing online this year that I thought was a great deal too great to pass up! Santa is finished with Mr. C and only have one more gift or two for the Cinderella. Therefore, I really didn't think it was worthwhile and after my marathon night and day of shopping, I didn't even want to THINK about shopping of any kind.

So now, I am trying to get back into the swing of things and boy did I struggle after having a full week off!! My new goal is to get the Christmas card photo taken this week so I can order our annual Christmas photo cards. This is one of my biggest challenges because getting two kids to look cute, smile, and look at the camera is about as hard as a miracle at times.

No comments: