Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trips to the Dentist

Do you have a place that you absolutely DREAD taking your kids or yourself to? Well, the dentist is the place I absolutely DREAD taking my kids! I am so very glad that we have to do this only twice a year! It takes my my mom and I to tag team dental visits. First of all, Cody absolutely HATES anyone getting near his mouth (It's like wrestling an alligator to get meds in!) so he gets very scared and panicky when the nice hygienist wants to clean his teeth. I usually have to hold him in a death grip so the dentist and look at his pearly whites. Thanks goodness his teeth are usually healthy (other than his "Bugs Bunny" front teeth....poor guy)!

Carleigh does a good job usually. She doesn't like to listen to her hygienist. (Really?!!) And she has a tooth that is "under watch" that might be a cavity. So, we are so hoping today that it is not!

So, yes, one of the worst appointments of the year is happening today and I would rather do it myself instead of them!!

No comments: