Thursday, February 10, 2011

This takes the "chocolate!"


I have had a lot of things on my mind this week and thought it would be a good idea to put Carleigh's valentines in her bag a day before she needed to bring them in. WRONG IDEA! Why you say?? Well, as I was looking through her backpack today, I discovered valentines and chocolate wrappers! I had taped a heart shaped chocolate on each of her 19 valentines for her classmates. She ate them on the bus or ate them at the babysitter's house!

How can anyone at 19 peanut butter hearts? Ewwww....ick! So one would think she would have a bellyache or not be hungry for dinner? NOPE! She ate most of her dinner. Whoa!!! No doubt she will be on a sugar high for the rest of the evening ( how nice for mommy)!!!

This takes the cake or should I say "chocolate." This girl will do about anything that comes into her mind. And yes, that is very scary to say the least!

No comments: