Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today

The first half of the day went really well. The kids watched a new movie, I got my work out in and we played outside and had fun with the hula hoops. About an hour before the kids' therapy appointment my mom calls complaining of very low blood pressure, very weak, and dizzy. I suggested that she call her doctor to see what they would advise. He urged her to go to the emergency room. My niece Britt and I took mom to the hospital and her bottom number was very low. All her chest x-rays and other tests looked great, however, they are keeping her overnight for observation as well as to see if the real problem was her high blood pressure meds. Please keep my mom in your prayers, she has lung disease and asthma AND she is my only babysitter. We are praying that she gets to come home tomorrow with a change in meds.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I'm glad you got her to the ER right away. Low BP can be as serious as high BP. And you had nurse Britt with you too, so that was a blessing.

I'll remember your mom in prayer today as y'all come to mind. Keep us posted.
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! I have added some updates on my Facebook page.