Sunday, February 03, 2008

Second trip to Urgent Care in one week!!

Yep, I feel like I live there! We took Cody to urgent care today. He started with a bad fever and vomiting on Friday. He was a different kid yesterday. After church, he wouldn't eat and was moping around. The fever came back so we took him to urgent care and watched the first quarter of the Super Bowl at the hospital. Verdict: Cody has an ear infection! I knew it before we got there, but needed a prescription to get what we needed for him. We were there for almost 3 hours! Tons of sick kids were there and the nurse was coming out, checking temps and giving meds to all those who had fevers which was nice so the kids didn't have to suffer while waiting so long to see a doctor. When we got home, he started eating and was playing. Yay!!

Now I need a day off because I didn't get anything accomplished today

No comments: