Friday, February 01, 2008

Potty Training, oh boy!

We are officially training Carleigh now! Tonight, I bought her big girl undies with her favorite character Tinkerbelle! I always call her "Tink" after she was Tinkerbelle for Halloween.

My sister came over tonight and Carleigh got in her lap and really listened to what she was telling her. She told Carleigh that she can spend the night when she starts using the potty. Well, after Connie left, Carleigh pointed to the potty chair and wanted to sit down on it. So, we took everything off and she sat on the potty for at least 5 minutes. She got mad when I finally took her off so that we could get her into jammies for bed. I think she is really ready!! Yay!! I am so tired of diapers....changing diapers for 4 straight years have been exhausting and expensive! I am hoping that Cody will get interested when he see Carleigh using it.

No comments: