Thursday, February 21, 2008

More snow and ice!



If you would ask me if I thought we would have 4 snow days in less than 2 months I would say no way! Well, snow began to fall around 2pm. I left school at 3:30pm and the snow was really beginning to fall. We were scheduled to have an elementary concert tonight and I was so relieved when I got the phone call that it was cancelled and will be postponed until another time. Whew! We had about 2-3 inches on the ground before the freezing rain aka sleet and ice starting coming down and it has not stopped! So, around 9:30pm I got the call that school was closed tomorrow. The funny thing is that I was scheduled for a personal day because I needed to take Carleigh to her Opthamalogist appt at Children's tomorrow. I will have to wait and see what the whether is like before I venture out with her for the exam. I will probably have to reschedule it!

I took Carleigh out to play in the snow for a few minutes and then I took Cody out. They both had a blast! It was sooo cold though! Carleigh found a toy baby bottle out in the snow!! (Don't know how it got left in the driveway!!)

When I brought Cody back in, Carleigh shouted "My turn!" She was rather upset when I came in and she didn't get another turn.

No comments: