Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007



What a day! I had parent/teacher conferences in the morning and arrived home after noon. While the kids napped, I carved 9 pumpkins. Yes, 9 pumpkins and my hands were disgusting and sore afterwards! I also baked pumpkin cookies and Halloween cookies before my duo woke up.

After getting dressed in costumes, Cody and Carleigh had to trick or treat our neighbor. Then, we went to my mom's house to trick or treat and also visited her neighbors. We headed for our church's Harvest Party where the kids played Bible games and received candy for playing. The kids had a blast and professional pictures were taken for a fundraiser. It was work getting both to look at the camera at the same time, but we did get a few shots.

After the party, we went out to dinner with my sister who helped me with the kids during trick or treating and the Harvest party since Matt works second shift. It was quite a long day for my two and will sleep good tonight! Cody has his Fall party at his preschool tomorrow, so we will be getting more candy! We have 3 buckets full of candy.

No comments: