Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!



or should I say crib? Carleigh loves to jump in Cody's crib. Why? I have no idea. The crib will not be there for long because we are transitioning them to toddler beds next month. They say the cutest things. We were eating lunch today while the kiddos eat healthy and I was eating fries, Cody leaned over in his sweet voice and said, "Fries?" Meaning that he wanted fries and I better give him a couple! Of course I gave him a few since he ate his lunch so well.


I found a sucker and was getting ready to throw it in the garbage when Carleigh sees me and says "Oh.....a sucker!" Then she gets real upset when I threw it in the garbage can!! Her big cousin Brittany came to see her this morning and she was still her and she was still in her crib. When she saw Britt, she became shy and laid in her crib with her face down. Boy is she a silly girl!!!


No comments: