Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Cody's Field Trip to Parky's Farm!



We had another "first" with Cody today. His preschool class went on a field trip to Parky's farm. Cody had a blast! His favorite thing to do was to play in this big vat of balls! He did not want to get out, in fact, I had to go in and get him! And I can see why it is so hard to walk with hundreds of balls all around you! Cody was swimming and also being buried in the balls. We also fed/pet the animals, saw a puppet show, went on a wagon ride, planted onions, touched frogs and toads!! Cody also got to eat lunch in a big red barn! It was so much fun! Cody fell asleep on the bus ride back to school. I was thrilled to be able to go on his first field trip with him. A couple of the girls in his class would come up to us and say "Oh, I just love Cody! He is so cute!" And they would hug him!! That just melted my heart!! I am one tired, but happy momma!



No comments: