Friday, April 27, 2007

Lollipop and Dedication thoughts

We went to my school's carnival tonight and Cody and Carleigh had fun playing the Sucker Pull. I have never given them suckers before due to choking hazzards. However, I was talking to someone and Carleigh pulled the wrapper off and popped it into my mouth before I could stop her! Of course I didn't want to cause a scene by taking it away from her, but I was worried that she might try to bite it off and choke. However, she really surprised me by licking it and keeping it in her mouth without trying to bite it off! Way to go big girl! She also didn't get any juice or stickyness on her face or clothes!!

Also, Cody gets dedicated to the Lord during Sunday evening service. This is a very special time for us. We have been waiting 3 years to dedicate and give him back to the Lord as our gift from Him. There will be a short slideshow of pictures of him from birth to 3 years. I had to limit myself to 4 pictures. This was hard as I have probably over 400 pictures of him from birth to 3 years!! (And probably more if truth be told!) He is my ray of sunshine. He has the sweetest and most tender personality. One of my co-workers put it perfectly when she said that Cody has the face of God.


No comments: