Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Changes

Our daily routine and life as we were used to have changed. Due to my mother's emphesema, she cannot care for the children while Matt and I work. Therefore, we discussed all of our options and chose the best option for us at the present moment. Matt will be a stay-at-home dad until the summertime. Then, we will discuss any changes that will occur in the fall. God has blessed us with an increase in our foster care stipend due to their special needs. That increase will help us make our ends meet while Matt is not working. It is wonderful how God takes care of us when we REALLY need it!

Good news: Cody has been making 9-10 steps at a time! All of a sudden, Cody has been walking from the couch to the loveseat or the couch to the over-sized chair! Matt and I were shocked like Saturday night when he took off! We try not to give him too much attention or he will get too excited. Way to go my little man!! Carleigh is crawling. She is not crawling on all fours but does the army crawl style. She can also stand and hold on to the walker or exersaucer. I am thrilled that Matt can work with them at home. I am amazed at the progress they have done in less than 2 weeks!!

Carleigh's party is Saturday and I will post new pictures of her and the party sometime this weekend.

No comments: