Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday, Cinderella!

Eight years ago today, my sweet baby was born! I didn't know she had been born until the following morning. At first, it was looking like we would take her home being just a day old, but she was having some feeding issues, so it was the following afternoon before we picked her up at the hospital.

I'll never forget that ride to the hospital with my mom and baby Mr. C! We strolled Mr. C up to the maternity ward and when I saw her in the nursery, my heart melted! I changed her into the outfit I brought and got to walk out of the hospital with a beautiful, precious 2 day old newborn! (Note: I also had hospital security with me! LOL!) I also remember that I made a wrong turn and got completely lost and had to call my sister for directions!

We arrived home safely and had quite a few visitors that evening! Oh my, she was the sweetest baby and has grown into a sweet girl with a sassy, independent side!

Happy 8th Birthday, Cinderella! We love you so very much!

No comments: