Monday, March 04, 2013

Easter Present

We are looking into purchasing something similar to this:
This will be the home of our future rabbits!! I have been thinking about getting the kids a pet for awhile. We cannot get a dog until we buy our house, so outdoor rabbits will do! As a child, I had many rabbits! I loved them so very much! I am thinking I can teach Mr. C to be gentle and calm as well as teach responsibility to Cinderella. Cinderella loves to do chores and help, although her "helping" can be worse than me doing it by myself!

Did you know that my class had a pet bunny for the first two years of my teaching? Having an indoor bunny and cage is a LOT of work and cleaning so I gave my bunny away. A couple of years ago, I had that same student (who was in high school) tell me that my bunny named "Smokie" was still alive! That bunny had to be 9 years old! Wow!

Stay tuned to find out what Easter will bring this year!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

The cage looks like it has all the desired features for comfortable outdoor living and care. Nice.
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks! We are getting excited about the bunnies arriving soon! Just gotta wait a few more weeks so it is warmer!