Friday, August 31, 2012

Looking forward to the weekend.....

I'll be quite honest, it has been a rough week for my kids and I. It's tough being a special-needs mom and working. Sometimes, I feel I can't advocate for them since I can't help out at their school. And then when I see things that as an educator I KNOW should be done differently, it upsets me. So we are taking each day one day at a time and trying to see some glimmers of positives.

We are very much looking forward to this three-day weekend because ALL of us need three days to relax and regroup.

This evening, we are hitting Kings Island (until it closes) and hopes the rain doesn't hit until the park closes. The weekend seems like a washout with rain heading our way, but sometimes that is a blessing in disguise.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: