Monday, August 13, 2012

It's been awhile...

Last week was quite busy with doctor appointments, teacher training, and classroom prep. One WONDERFUL piece of news was that Mr. C graduated to going to the eye doctor once a YEAR! Woooohoooo! Ever since he was like 3 months old, we have been going to the eye doctor EVERY 3 months!! I am overjoyed probably more than him! (Now, if Cinderella could get promoted to once a year, life would be GRAND!)



Last week, I worked in my classroom, met most of my new students at the Get Aquainted Party, finished school shopping, helping my sister, and had a cookout with Matt's family. The kids enjoyed going to 3 different parks this weekend. All in all, it has been fun but TIRING!



I am down to the last few days with my kiddos. It is bittersweet times. There are certain things I will miss and other things I will NOT (constant fighting and whining!). We all need to get back into the groove of things!!

So this week, I am taking them to the movies, Kings Island, and the Aquatic Center (for a birthday party), so that last full week of summer should be fun for them!

No comments: