Monday, July 16, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a fun weekend, ate too much food, and I paid for it!! Friday evening, we visited The Cone. I think that was my highlight of the weekend! I have lost over 7 lbs from surgery and I think I gained it all back that night!!

Saturday, we went to Kings Island after the rain ended. I mostly watched Matt and the kids enjoy the rides. I did ride a few, mild rides. We watched a different type of Circus/Magic Show. It was really loud which sent Mr. C's sensory issues into a tailspin, but Cinderella LOVED it! I was a big overzealous about walking around for 6 hours and literally PAID for it the rest of the evening. Ouch!!

Matt and his parents took the kids to their baseball awards picnic on Sunday. (I wasn't going to overdo it AGAIN.) They had fun with playing carnival games, winning prizes (see the Michael Jackson hat Mr. C is sporting?), and receiving their tropies. Their trophies are starting to pile up! I need to get a special shelf (or two) to display them. They discovered their friend from school was on another team and that they will play a game with him very soon due to rescheduled games due to heat.

All in all, it was a good weekend!!

No comments: