Saturday, July 28, 2012

Getting back to normal

Well, it has been almost 4 weeks since my surgery and I am starting to feel my old self again. I have been in a cleaning and purging mode. Four bags of broken/old toys later, we have two clean and organized children's bedrooms! I have been working on 1-2 rooms a day and want my house clean and organized before I am back at work. It makes me feel SOOOO good when rooms are clean and organized!!

Yesterday, Matt had the day off so we went to Kings Island. Matt and Mr. C spent the day in the regular park while Cinderella and I joined my sister-in-law and her four kids at Soak City. We had a lot of laughs and fun despite my agonizing sunburn. Let's just say I DID put it on, but never re-applied when I should have. My face, arms, shoulders, and back looks very similar to a lobster!! I am hoping it will tan, but knowing my body, it should peel in about a week!!

I am trying to plan some fun weekends and activities for the kids so that their last few weeks of summer is fun for them. Next weekend should be a BLAST!

No comments: